Our Steering Group is responsible for the governance and strategic direction of Bristol UNESCO City of Film.
It is made up of members representing our partner organisations, as well as advisory members covering inclusion and diversity, skills and new talent, festivals and international outreach.
It is backed by stakeholder organisations from across Bristol’s film and television sector.
Bristol UNESCO City of Film is administered by:
In partnership with:
Members of the Bristol UNESCO City of Film Steering Group:
- Jon Finch (Head of Culture, Bristol City Council) – Chair
- Lynn Barlow (Assistant Vice-Chancellor Creative and Cultural Industries Engagement, UWE & Chair, RTS West of England)
- Marcus Brown (Managing Director, Signifier)
- Alice Cabanas (Talent Executive South West, BFI Talent Network)
- Dr Charlotte Crofts (Associate Professor Filmmaking, UWE and Cary Grant Festival)
- Kathryn Davis (Head of Tourism, Destination Bristol)
- Fiona Francombe (Site Director, The Bottle Yard Studios)
- Tara Milne (PR & Marketing Consultant)
- Natalie Moore (Senior Film Officer, Bristol City Council) – City of Film Project Manager
- Dr Angela Piccini (Reader in Screen Media, University of Bristol)
- Prof. Andrew Spicer (Professor of Cultural Production, UWE)
- Rich Warren (Festival Director, Encounters Festival & Chair, Bristol Festivals)